Monday, January 25, 2010

According to the results of the "meaningful" diagnostic test, I have learnt that i am actually logical, myself smart, nature smart and a little of word smart, people smart and not that much of music smart and picture smart.
I seriously doubt that the test results is even true. Firstly, the test results show that i am actually logical. However, in my P6 life, i was always reprimanded by my chinese teacher because my composition was always out of the point. Or maybe, I have become more logical? :P Anyway, i don't think that i am not music smart, because I learn piano till grade 5 and my parents always say that i am musical and i like to listen to lots of music like chopin's nocturne, mozart's sonata and some other non-classical music like John Denver's song. And maybe i have become less musical???
Though, I do agree that I am myself smart as I think that learning by myself is more effective than learning in a group(for me!!:D) because there are surely a lot of distractions when people work in a group as the more playful ones might suggest to play and so the work will be left undone.
Now, to nature smart!! Why am i nature smart???I am nature smart as I care about the nature simply because I LOVE THE NATURE!! I hate selfish people who causes pollution to the earth like people who smoke and companies that cut down so much trees that even they lost count of the amount of trees they cut down. Actually, i cannot blame them totally when I myself have not achieve to be VERY environmentally-friendly. Actually all this issues about the pollution and destroying of earth are ALL caused by HUMANS, which are ourselves!!
WOWWW!!!I did not know that i am a little of word smart and people smart!! HAHA!! Maybe it is just because I learn faster when i know the meaning of words or learning with people???
I know that I am not picture smart because I do not really work well with pictures like mind maps and photos though i know that I can appreciate beautiful drawn pictures. OK, at least i know that i have to improve on picture smart!!
Though I think that this test is not 100 percent true, however, at least I analysed where my weakness are and I will try my best to improve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment